POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My colour is blue : Re: My colour is blue Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My colour is blue
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Nov 2008 05:52:53
Message: <490ed805$1@news.povray.org>
>> I got as far as reading the rules of the game.
>>
>> Ouch.
>
> Yeah. It's complex. It's got more and more so over the years as more
> options are added, more card types, etc.

Yeah. Like somebody said "each turn you lay down a card and then the
other person does"... and sure, that's "essentially" how you play it...
but the Official rules are *way* more complicated than that! Each turn
there are half a dozen optional things you can do if you want to ("but
usually players don't"), and rules that apply in special obscure cases
and... Jesus, does anybody actually *play* this game?! o_O

Still, the only reason I enquired was this:

http://www.bash.org/?106851